Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Just had flooring put in by carpeteria Victorville office.Before choosing this office we had two other companies give us estimates.

We went three different times to the Victorville office to ask questions. How does the flooring go in? Do you use glue? Do we need a pad?

(Floating floor) time frame? Who will move furniture? We also asked for American made products. We got China.

This was a 10,000 dollar job. First the guys did not have all the products to finish even one room the first day. Was left in total disarray first night. Workers washed concrete off in bathroom sink and dumped excess in tree bed.

Husband and son had to move all furniture first three days. Was told workers would move furniture. Our floor in living room had to have concrete filler ( extra cost) and worker grounded it down with nothing covered and fans on. Entire house covered in cement dust.

Manager promised a maid to come in and clean never happened. Still cleaning the cement dust off everything from pictures furniture dished etc.... ourselves. Had to clean floors many times after job was finished to clean the construction dirt off new floors.

The worst is the walking on the hall and bedroom floor it is like having paneling on concrete. Flooring feels loose and planking noise and very hard. Found out should have had a thin pad underneath. Owner and manager would not even come out to see.

With one room left we were given 500 off total and padding on last room. Ended up 9500.00 to carpeteria but I had to order 600 dollars of rugs to cover botched job.

I trusted the person that estimated our home and was lied to constantly.I'm thinking I will have to take legal action.

Review about: Carpeteria Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Carpeteria?

Comments