2.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They are NOT customer friendly when it comes to correcting mistakes!They were supposed to come out to reinstall a badly cut piece of flooring and make a new threshold and I have called them at least 5 times and the sales person at the Campbell CA location, Kris, keeps telling me she will call "them" but I never heard back from anyone there except for one time when they gave me 12 hours notice when they'd be able to come out and I could not be here at that time which apparently was at their convenience.

That was 3 weeks ago. Kris is a nice person, BUT she's more afraid of losing her job than helping a repeat customer!

I was shocked to hear her say this!I will never, ever use Carpeteria again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "get over here and redo the badly installed area of floor and make the threshold they said i can get" as the author lost $650. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carpeteria. The most disappointing about flooring reinstallation at Carpeteria was lack of followup Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Lowes that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Carpeteria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Carpeteria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carpeteria?

Comments